Valve just rolled out several balance updates for Dota Underlords on June 17, 2019. Here’s the list of updates for this patch.
- Drow Ranger: Precision Aura now gives +10/+20/+30 Attack Speed to allies in a 1 cell radius.
- Hunter Alliance: Chance to trigger extra attack increased from 15%/25% to 20%/35%.
- Hunter Alliance: Reduced extra attacks from 2 to 1.
- Black King Bar: Now grants Magic Immune for 7 seconds once the first enemy has 100% mana (once per battle).
- Omniknight: Purification Heal/Damage increased from 200/300/400 to 200/400/600.
- Abaddon: Aphotic Shield Absorption/Damage increased from 100/150/200 to 100/300/500.
- Ogre Magi: Bloodlust self buff increased from 30/50/70 to 35/55/75.
- General: Critical hits can’t miss.
- Assassins: Assassins are untargettable for one frame when landing after a jump.
- Loot round drops have been adjusted to give more consistent rewards.
How to Play Dota Underlords
Dota Underlords, the newest game by Valve based on the Dota 2 custom game Auto Chess, is now playable on Steam!
The game is also coming soon to mobile.
Check out our guides on how to download, install and play Dota Underlords right now: